Spring is one of my favorite seasons. It’s a time when we break out of our winter slumber with outdoor activities and warmer weather fun. It’s also a great time to get the kids outdoors and get them active and moving. So take advantage of this time and make some fun Spring memories with your kids.
Here are 20 things to do with your kids this Spring:
- Go on a family bike ride.
- Feed the ducks at a local pond.
- Celebrate Earth Day with some Earth Day Crafts.
- Visit the Zoo.
- Do some fun Easter Crafts.
- Spot a rainbow and try to find a pot of gold!
- Plant an indoor garden.
- Have a picnic.
- Walk barefoot on the grass.
- Have some bubble fun.
- Fly a kite.
- Go puddle jumping
- Play outside in the rain.
- Go for a family hike.
- Play in the dirt and get dirty.
- Take in a baseball game.
- Draw a hopscotch board on the sidewalk and show the kids how it’s done.
- Head to the local fishing hole and catch one “THIS BIG”.
- Plant something green outside.
- Climb some trees.
Try out some of these fun things with your kiddos and have a great time! Central Iowa has lots of fun activities. Check out our event calendar for more activities to plan with your family.